GLIDE – A 5-Step Process to Effortless Performance for Teams
GLIDE is a leadership and culture program to help teams work better together. Incorporating the TMS profiles, it helps teams understand each other and identify how they can increase communication, collaboration and clarity.
For intact teams who are experiencing the hindering effects of silos or poor communication flow, lack of collaboration or clarity and / or who are undergoing change or other challenging circumstances. GLIDE helps bring the team together and strategise on the way forward.
Questions to consider where GLIDE can help:
– Are your leaders finding it challenging to influence the performance they need from their teams?
– Is getting the best out of everyone feeling a bit of a pipe dream at the present time?
– Are expectations for results still high despite resources being low?
– Are there communication blocks or silos impeding a strong performance within your organisation?
– Is there a need for a cultural shift to a more open and collaborative environment?
– Could your leaders and teams benefit from more clarity in purpose and vision?
– Is there a lack of stakeholder influence prevalent within your teams or divisions?
– Do you need to move your teams from paraylsis to being a highly performing and connected unit?
– Are your leaders spending most of their time putting out fires as opposed to developing effective and sustainable practices?
– Is engagement and productivity suffering at the cost of time, skills and resource constraints?
Elevate Your Performance
Learn about the key performance builders and blockers that affect your results and what you can do about them.
For individuals and teams who want to learn more about getting the best out of themselves and others in order to increase their fulfilment and success. For front line leaders who want to learn about getting the most out of their team and setting up the conditions needed for increased performance and improved results.
Explore the impact your habits and routines have on your performance
Set up powerful anchors to maximise your energy and responses
Identify the small tweaks you can make to create bigger and better results
Understand your values and beliefs and how they drive your focus and motivation
Create your best internal conditions for your external results
Optional: Experience the power and liberation of breaking through pre-conditioned barriers with an unforgettable board break exercise
Power Up! is a series of 90 minute learning exchanges on three critical factors that help increase personal and professional performance potential.
If you’re a leader or manager of a team, these sessions are ideal if you recognise a need for an injection of quick tools to empower the team to navigate interactions, attitudes and behaviours more proficiently, while bringing the team together and doing that all too important bonding for best team effectiveness.
Your team will leave the sessions energised, entertained and engaged, while being able to apply the practical learnings immediately into their work day. They will learn how to do the three key areas of high performance: Become aware of how you think – Adapt what you do – Take action to transform your results.
Can’t pull your team away during work hours? Why not bring them together and run the sessions over a kick start brekky, networking lunch or chilled out late afternoon or evening with a glass of wine?
Overview of the Power Up! series
Saying it right
The most important skill for real relationships that last is that of communication. Learn about communication styles, the hidden power of words, how to understand yourself and others better, how to uncover unconscious thoughts and objections and how to influence anyone at any level. Discover the most powerful two words that helps you make sense of any situation!
Thinking it right
Your reality is what happens in your mind. Be selective in the thoughts you have and the mindset you choose to get the best results. Gain new insights by thinking differently, seeing alternative perspectives and controlling your thoughts. Create a language of accountability and ownership that creates a resilience that helps any team handle the toughest situations.
Doing it right
We don’t know what we don’t know, and most of what we do know we are unaware of at a conscious level! Learn how to identify what you do and why, what habits and patterns you follow instinctively and what can trigger certain responses in you. Discover what really motivates you into action and how to get the most out of your day.